Why Continental Flooring?
Continental Flooring has been providing floor coverings, ceiling systems, and acoustical systems since 1979. Our family-owned business services federal and state agencies with a variety of products and competitive pricing. We have an international partnership network that includes top manufacturers, contractors, and dealers so we can deliver quality products and services across the globe.
Our Segments and Contracts
We hold contracts with GSA, OMNIA Partners, 1GPA, and Allied States Cooperative Contract. For our contracts by state, click here. Continental Flooring provides material only orders and full-service installations for healthcare facilities, public housing, educational institutions, the U.S. State Department, Veterans Administration Hospitals, Correctional Institutions, and other federal, state, county, or municipal government agencies.
International Flooring and Ceiling Exporters
As many of our customers are overseas, we have the ability to provide flooring and ceiling system products for export to government agencies worldwide. Our logistical support allows us to efficiently work with international exporters to provide global distribution of flooring and ceiling system materials.
How Our Online Shop Works
Government buyers can utilize competitively bid contracts for quick purchases. Getting started is easy.
- Create a secure online Account to view pricing.
- Search for products by category or enter key words like “vinyl tile”.
- Compile an Order Request whereby you’ll be able to add products to your request.
- Make color selections and update quantities needed for each item.
- Review items selected and submit to our Government Sales Department for confirmation.
- A Continental Sales Representative will communicate your shipping charges and/or taxes.
- Once items are confirmed and outstanding questions are answered, our Sales Representative will forward a finalized Quote for your approval.
- Once approved, online payment can be made via government p-card or Purchase Order.
- Orders are then forwarded to our Purchasing Department and you will receive an update on your order status.
You can quickly communicate with our Sales Representatives through the process with messaging options. If you want to speak with a government sales specialist or have questions during your shopping experience, please contact us at 877-215-7265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to serving you!